Rachael Herron is the bestselling author of the novel The Ones Who Matter Most (Affiliate Link) (named an Editor’s Pick by Library Journal), as well as more than twenty other novels and memoirs. Her latest non-fiction is Fast-Draft Your Memoir: Write Your Life Story in 45 Hours (Affiliate Link). She received her MFA in writing from Mills College, Oakland and she teaches writing in the extension programs at both UC Berkeley and Stanford. She’s proud to be a New Zealander as well as a US citizen, though her Kiwi accent only comes out when she’s very tired. She’s also a member of the NaNoWriMo Writers Board.
- How did you get started writing?
- What kind of books do you write?
- Why did you decide to start using Patreon?
- Tell us about setting up your Patreon page.
- How did that process go?
- How did you promote it?
- Walk us through your rewards. What are they and why did you pick them?
- Walk us through your goals. What was it like to pass your first goal?
- What advice do you have for people thinking about launching a Patreon campaign?
- Other than Patreon, how do you fund your writing?
- Where can people find you online?