Jacqueline Isaacs is the strategic director for Bellwether Communications, where she crafts measurable, well-researched content strategies for clients to achieve their goals. She also serves as the firm’s managing partner in Nashville, TN. She co-authored the book, Called to Freedom: Why You Can Be Christian and Libertarian (Affiliate Link), which successfully raised $8k through an Indiegogo campaign in the summer of 2016.
- Called to Freedom Facebook Page
- Called to Freedom Instagram
- David Burkus Tedx Talk
- Friend of a Friend by David Burkus (Affiliate Link)
- A Spirituality of Fundraising by Henri Nouwen (Affiliate Link)
- iPhone Movie Editing App
- Where did the idea for Called to Freedom come from?
- What was it like writing a book with a group of people?
- How did you plan the campaign?
- How did you fund the production of the book?
- Why did you pick Indiegogo?
- Walk us through your Indiegogo rewards. What reward levels did you have and which were the most popular?
- How did you film the video?
- What was the hardest thing about the campaign?
- If you could do the campaign over again, what would you do differently?
- What advice do you have for the person who is thinking about using Indiegogo to launch a book?
- Where can people find out more about you?