Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Bremner Morris is the Head of Patreon’s Creator Partnerships and Creator Success teams focused on helping creators develop their membership strategies. Bremner spends his days consulting with creators on their membership businesses as well as providing key insights from creators to Patreon’s leadership team.
Before joining Patreon, Bremner lead Business Development, Partnerships and Operations at AppDirect, a technology company that provided the commerce infrastructure for software vendors to launch and scale their subscription business. Bremner brings similar consulting frameworks from AppDirect to the content and creator membership / subscription space. Bremner lives in San Francisco and is a cyclist, runner and mediocre drummer :)!
- How does a creator know when they are ready to launch a Patreon page?
- What are the most common mistakes beginning creators make when launching a Patreon page?
- What are the most common mistakes beginning creators make with rewards?
- What are the most common mistakes beginning creators make with their videos?
- What kinds of mistakes do you see beginning creators make when engaging with patrons?
- Who are some beginning creators you see who are crushing it right now? What are they doing?
- I have been spending a lot on Graphtreon lately and I notice that creators sometimes go through huge spike of patron growth. What sorts of things drive those growth spikes?
- What advice do you have for the creator who is thinking about launching a Patreon?