Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
In this episode, we talk with Bryan Cohen about how he built a successful business around his podcast and with his podcast audience.
Bryan Cohen is the dashingly handsome co-host of The Sell More Books Show. Bryan helps authors sell more books and make more money.
- Why did you start Sell More Books Show?
- Where did your idea for the sell more books show come from?
- You do a great job engaging your listeners in the comments. How do you encourage that engagement?
- Why did you start using Patreon?
- How did you launch your Patreon?
- Let’s talk about your rewards.
- What comes in the $1 reward?
- What comes with the $3 reward?
- How do you track and fulfill the rewards based on how long someone has been a patron?
- What advice do you have for someone wanting to start a Patreon?
- What advice do you have for someone wanting to grow their Patreon funding?
- Would you like to be on the Creative Funding Show? Just click the button that says “Suggest a Guest” you can suggest yourself or someone else to come on the show.
Use Novel Marketing’s Patreon Affiliate Link to make an extra $50 for your first 30 backers.