Worrying about what & how to charge customers costs – your time, energy and money. Clients hire Janene to help them build value and know what/how to charge their customers more confidently. She wants people to know that having a profit mindset in their business makes them smart, not greedy.
Janene Liston is a Certified Pricing Professional, experienced in value creation and a European Public Speaking Champion. She believes we each possess the wisdom we need to thrive in life. Sometimes, we can use a little help tapping into it. This led her to “pack up” her pricing experience, step out of the corporate and into the entrepreneurial world.
- Why is pricing products and services so hard?
- How can you tell if your prices are too low?
- Let’s talk about anchoring.
- How do you tell if you prices are too high?
- Let’s talk about multiple price points.
- Let’s talk about luxury pricing.
- Let’s talk about strategies for pricing patreon.
Facebook and Twitter accounts are @JaneneList. She is more active on LinkedIn with a larger network (linkedin.com/in/janenelistoncpp) than on Twitter (Twitter is used more for news here in Switzerland, less so for business, but I’m happy to use it as well if that suits you).
Use Novel Marketing’s Patreon Affiliate Link to make an extra $50 for your first 30 backers.